Terms of Service – ECOSAVE (Buyer)
These Terms apply to all users of ECOSAVE, including without limitation users who are sellers, buyers, merchants, or contributors of content, information, and other materials. If you are entering into this agreement for and on behalf of a business entity, and the term “you” in this agreement shall mean the business entity on whose behalf you are using ECOSAVE, unless the context does not permit it.
These Terms are between you and Ecosave or between you and any different service provider identified for a particular Service. For ease of reference, each of Ecosave and its subsidiaries is referred to in these Terms as “Ecosave”.
By using ECOSAVE in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing ECOSAVE, you agree to observe and be bound by these Terms and the additional terms and conditions, and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
ECOSAVE reserves the right to change or modify these Terms at any time. You will be deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms by your continued use of ECOSAVE following the date on which the amended Terms are posted here.
Use of the services (ECOSAVE)
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, ECOSAVE grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable (with or without cause), non-transferable right to use ECOSAVE.
You shall use ECOSAVE in accordance with these Terms:
- Any content you provide shall not violate or infringe another party’s rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property right.
- You shall not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, interfere with, or disrupt the integrity or the performance of ECOSAVE.
- You shall not use ECOSAVE for any purpose for which it is not designed or intended.
- You shall not use ECOSAVE to send automated, unsolicited, or unauthorized messages, adverEcosaveing or promotional material, junk mail, spam, or chain letters.
- You shall not collect any information in respect of other users without their consent.
- You may be charged a listing fee in accordance with ECOSAVE’ prevailing listing fees rules and charges (if any), which does not represent or warrant that will lead to a sale; and there will be no refunds in the event that: (i) your Account is suspended or terminated due to a breach of these Terms; and/or (ii) any Content has been removed.
- ECOSAVE does not pre-screen a user or the Content provided by a user, nor is ECOSAVE directly involved in transactions between users. Consequently, ECOSAVE has no control over, and you agree that ECOSAVE is not responsible or liable for the quality, safety, morality or legality, truth or accuracy of the listings, including the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items or any Content posted by the user.
- ECOSAVE is not involved in Transactions that are considered solely between users, ECOSAVE cannot ensure that a user (whether as a buyer or seller) would follow through and complete a Transaction. You are encouraged to exercise common sense and good judgment in your interactions with other users. While ECOSAVE endeavors to keep ECOSAVE safe for everyone, your use of ECOSAVE and your interactions with other users is entirely at your own risk.
- ECOSAVE allows sellers to list and share content, such as photos, comments, data, text, links, and other information (“Content”). You must provide a fair, accurate, and complete description of each item, including your price for the item and not misleading in any manner whatsoever. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for the Content you provided to post or share on or through ECOSAVE; any loss or damage you sustain as a result of such Content is solely your responsibility.
- You acknowledge that ECOSAVE does not pre-screen Content provided by the seller. ECOSAVE shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available on ECOSAVE. Without limiting the foregoing, ECOSAVE shall have the right to remove Content, without liability or the obligation to offer compensation, in any of the following events:
- If the Content is in breach of these Terms.
- If ECOSAVE has received a complaint or notice of infringement in respect of the Content.
- If the Content is otherwise objectionable.
- ECOSAVE may also block or withdraw Content and the delivery of a communication (including, without limitation, enquiry, emails or feedback) to or from ECOSAVE as part of efforts to protect ECOSAVE or users, or to otherwise enforce the above terms.
- If you are in dispute with a user of ECOSAVE, you are encouraged to contact that user to resolve the situation amicably. If the dispute is notified to ECOSAVE, ECOSAVE will attempt in good faith to facilitate resolution of the dispute but is under no obligation to resolve the same. You release ECOSAVE from any claims, demands and damage arising out of your disputes with users of ECOSAVE.
- You hereby agree that the laws of Singapore shall govern these Terms and that the courts of Singapore shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
- In no event shall ECOSAVE be liable for an indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damage arising out or in connection with the use of ECOSAVE.